23 November 2013

Un abrir y cerrar de Ojos

And just like that, in the blink of an eye the semester is done.  I look at the countdown to your left and cannot believe how little time is left on it - how little time I have left here.  It has truly been a wonderful semester.  I don't even know where to begin telling how rewarding this experience has been.  I've met wonderful people, seen amazing sights, learned invaluable lessons, and there is still a bit more to come.  A lot of people like to travel, but few live abroad, and the difference is like night and day.  Part of me still cannot believe that I am even here.  Chile, you have, without a doubt, been a dream come true, and I am looking forward to my last few weeks here in La Joya del Pacífico.

Polly's done with school, too!

Going-away party for the exchange students this semester

Exposition of Traditional Chilean dances


No comments:

Post a Comment